Metering Valves and Controls
For the perfect balance of operator comfort and safety. Easily the industry's most popular deadman control. Pneumatic or electric.
G2 Pneumatic Deadman Control:
• Longer lever provides optimal leverage, making the deadman easy to depress and hold comfortably in the "on" position
• Handle and new button design allow operator to flex and relax hand position for better comfort while blasting, retaining safety while preventing unwanted shut-off
• Curved body follows hose contour and provides a better fit to the blast hose
• Easily adjusted for left or right-handed use
• Wide port spacing for easy twinline connection
• Visual markings and different size fittings help ensure a correct connection
• Body and handle position are "reversed" to prevent dust and contaminants from getting under the handle when moving the blast hose assembly
G2E Electric Deadman Control:
• Electric controls are recommended for hose lengths 150 feet or longer
• Same comfort as the G2 pneumatic deadman
• Military spec, high cycle rugged electric switch
• Specially designed, 150-lbs pull test cord
• Improved jacketing of the cord prevents fraying
So far, there are no reviews for this product.
Sign up for Schmidt E-News. Be the first
to hear about new products and more.
Copyright © 2017 Axxiom Manufacturing, Inc.